Crescent Lake Bible Camp is here to support our community! If you are a parent searching for child-care so you can use the virtual school option for your school-age children, then we have a solution! Our Learning Lab is available Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. and will provide academic support, chapel, outdoor activities, lunch, and snacks.
Partial week options and Wednesdays are available for families who need support during virtual days.
We will continue to health screen daily and clean according to CDC Guidelines. Please read through our COVID-19 Policy and Parent Letter to learn how we are helping staff and campers stay healthy.
To qualify for this program, campers must:
- Be ages 5 – 14.
- Be able to use the bathroom independently (on a consistent / daily basis).
- Be able to work independently through assigned school work. We will provide supervision and assistance, but cannot work solely one-on-one with students. Parents are still responsible for overseeing academic progress.
- Bring their own computer (personal or school-provided) and other required tech gear to accomplish their assigned school work.
- Can follow directions and meet the typical behavior expectations of a regular classroom.
To apply for this program, please fill out the application. This program is dependent on a minimum number of campers to run. We will let parents know if they are approved as soon as possible to complete the registration process. We also have a limited number of spaces to ensure we can safely distance students.
Due to the switch-over from Summer Camp to the school year, we will start our program on Monday, September 14th. The Learning Lab calendar will follow the holiday/break schedule of the Rhinelander School District, with the exception of the Teacher Professional Development days.
Similar to child-care, parents are committing to a “spot” regardless of actual attendance. That “spot” allows us to hire staff and plan appropriately. As long as the Hodag Re-Opening Plan is “yellow”, “red” or you are participating in the virtual program, you are welcome to take “vacation days” however, the financial commitment will not change. If the school district changes to “green”, we will work with you to adjust your registration. Payments are due the Friday before the new session. Non-payment could result in the forfeiture of your spot. Please read through the Learning Lab application for more details.
CLBC Learning Lab Fees
Spots are reserved as a “Season”:
- Fall Season: Commitment of 14 sessions (September 14 - December 18)
- Winter/Spring Season: Commitment of 20 sessions (January 4 - May 28)
- Virtual Students (Monday - Friday): $135.00/student/session
- Middle School Students (Monday - Wednesday): $90.00/student/session
- Middle School Students (Wednesday - Friday): $90.00/student/session
- Elementary Students (Wednesday Only): $30.00/student/session
A deposit of two sessions will hold your spot.